Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dr. Harter's Response To Pat Call




DR. HARTER’S RESPONSE TO Letter from Chairman of the Cochise County Board of Supervisors, Pat Call, Clears Up MMP/Bible College SituationPat Call 4.15.2005

Dear Sir:

I have read Chairman of the Cochise County Board of Supervisors Pat Call's special letter on your web site and I feel that I must respond to his allegations. I have several concerns regarding it.

First of all, I met with Supervisor Call last May 2004 and shared with him my concerns regarding the Mr. Vlahovich and the Planning Dept as they related to Miracle Valley Bible College, childcare center, church, etc.

Supervisor Call stated to me that he could do nothing regarding our childcare center situation since it was already in the legal process; however, he could guarantee me that we would have no further problems with the Planning Dept regarding our Bible College, etc.

At that May 2004 meeting, Supervisor Call said he would come to Miracle Valley in the next week or so and talk further with me regarding the situation. However, I have yet never heard anything else from Supervisor Call, no telephone call and no visit to Miracle Valley and this is May 2005

Secondly, last fall I received a telephone call from the Planning Dept while I was out of town. Upon my arrival at Miracle Valley, I telephoned the Planning Dept and requested a letter from Mr. Vlahovich which I received regarding Miracle Valley Bible College.

I telephoned Supervisor Call's office to request his assistance; however, to no avail.
I purposely telephoned Pat Call's office every day (M-F) for the entire month of October.

This is now May 2005 and I have yet to have Mr. Call return any of my telephone calls.
This is quite a change from his statement to you where he declares in his statement to you, ”Please don’t hesitate to contact me, if you have further questions.”

Now, I wish to say that I too am a fellow Republican. I have stood for and voted for our President and I have even financially supported the Republican Party. Washington was even kind enough to present me with "Business Man of the Year for 2004" and several lovely letters.

Now I do not appreciate Supervisor Call's comments regarding myself and Miracle Valley Bible College as listed on your web site. He has not offered one time to speak with me regarding our position with the housing of the Minutemen at the Miracle Valley Bible College.

And how Pat Call can say that I seem "to be using the success of the MMP to further a personal agenda"
is totally uncalled for as a Cochise County Supervisor.

As a fellow Republican, I had cast my vote for Supervisor Call in the past. However, I have now discovered Supervisor Call to be two-faced in his politics. He will no longer receive any vote from me.

I am very offended by Supervisor Call words, "flagrant violations" regarding myself.

I am ashamed that Supervisor Pat Call represents the Republican Party.

Thank you,

Dr. Melvin Harter,
President

Miracle Valley Bible College
9210 Miracle Valley Loop
Miracle Valley, AZ 85615

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Site by the creator of www.AgentRamos.com Maxwell Worthington